purpose of the organization
The purpose of JCI Daet Kabihug are to engage in the following:
- Develop of an awareness and acceptance of the responsibilities of citizenship;
- Individual participation in internal training programs to develop leadership potential;
- Active participation in planning and executing programs for the development of the individual and the community;
- Promotion of economic development; and
- Furtherance of understanding, goodwill and cooperation among people.
objectives of the organization
That the mission of JCIP Daet Kabihug, Inc. is to provide development opportunities that empower young people to create positive change. In furtherance thereto, it shall evolve around four (4) areas of opportunity. These areas offer numerous activities for members to acquire or refine their leadership skills and provide multiple channels for communities to benefit from the JCI experience. The four (4) areas of opportunities are:
- INDIVIDUAL OPPORTUNITIES: JCI Daet Kabihug offers opportunities for personal development. Seminars such as Leadership in Action, Personal Dynamics, Effective Communications, and Goal Setting, among others, help members to improve public speaking skills, learn leadership skills, improve their communications abilities and enhance their personality.
- COMMUNITY OPPORTUNITIES: The JCI Daet Kabihug provides the member immersion program in his community, becomes aware of its needs and implements to answer those needs. In this key area, Jaycees become catalysts for positive change, serving the greater good of the society. The Jaycees put into practice the skills they have developed through service to their communities, to the country and to mankind.
- INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES: The JCI Daet Kabihug make available very impressive international opportunities. In this area, the member can derive awareness of what is happening in other cultures and helps the member to establish a network of professional and business connections throughout the world. The Jaycees offers its members the opportunity to contribute towards world peace, simply by creating goodwill and friendship with their fellow Jaycees from other countries. In brief, the Jaycees provides young people the opportunity to succeed. It offers the challenges that make life more meaningful, worthwhile and personally rewarding.
- BUSINESS AREA OF OPPORTUNITY: Junior Chamber since established in 1915, almost around 400,000 of its members all over the world are offered or involved in some business networking activity and working on their own for another company or preparing to open their own business. It is a federation/organization of young leaders and entrepreneurs. And among the Junior Chamber’s program thrusts are: (1) to give emphasis on entrepreneurship (2) to enable young people to have an active role and voice in the business community and, (3) to learn how to conduct business through their leadership skills and become successful leaders in the business industry.